Thursday, August 26, 2010

Next in Queue

Ok, I've figured out my next couple of projects, after I finish the current two (if I ever actually finish the Lettuce Pullover. I will. Really. By... October).

I'm going to knit the Hap Blanket by Ysolda:

Photo courtesy Ysolda. Pattern can be purchased on Rav and here.

I'm doing the Hap Blanket in Knitpicks Wool of the Andes Bulky yarn in a kind of teal/green with brown/beige accents.

I will also be making the Braided Mischief Scarf from Scarf Style (Rav Link) by Pam Allen and Ann Budd:

Photo by Sassenach (rav link)

This one is for Bruce (see! Non-selfish knitting!) and I'm doing it in Knitpicks Gloss DK in a color very similar to what you see above (It's a color called Masala. Sounds warm). It's gonna be purdy.


3 comments:

  1. Both excellent choices. I like them both very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!

    [doing the "gettin' a scarf dance"]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like that scarf pattern! I'd add it to my queue if I didn't loathe knitting scarves so much (something I apparently need to remind myself of about once a year by starting one). =)

    ReplyDelete