They were bad. This most recent batch has been an awful reminder of just how bad these issues were.
ANYWAY, self-pity aside, I've been knitting like a fiend in an attempt to distract myself from the aforementioned issues.
So, the good news:
- I lost five pounds. I would love to attribute this to knitting, but I rather suspect it is from not eating. Go figure. I mean really, who knew that eliminating three meals from your day would cause such significant weight loss? (that was sarcasm)
- Almost finished the Travel Shawl.
- I have made considerable progress on the Lettuce. Still looks like a big orange blob though.
- Am feeling better today. I have hope that it will last.
The bad news:
- I'm now in the incredibly boring garter stitch edge of the Travel Shawl. It's really boring.
- The Lettuce is in stockinette stitch. The ENTIRE THING. It is stockinette. This is really boring.
- I'm bored.
Yes, thank you, I'm glad that you've psychically memorized my entire stash and can then pull patterns out of thin air for me. That's awesome.