Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Old Friends

My lovely friend Sara Jane was in town from Peoria, IL this past week, and I had the great joy of hanging out with her today for lunch, and then this evening with my family.

Yes, folks, she braved the Bronx, and came out a better woman for it.

It was so good to meet her and to hang out. What a beautiful person. Now if only I can convince her to move here, damnit.

Here we are:


Fanny, I just want you to know, that I've given Sara Jane a gift that is for you, with the full intention that she'll hold on to it for two years before giving it to you.

4 comments:

  1. No fair!! I miss that woman something fierce..yet, it's all my fault. I've fallen way behind in my friendship duties, dammit.
    So glad ya'll got to see each other. She looks wunnerful......hmmmmm, wonder why she was in the gret stet of NY?????

    ReplyDelete
  2. What I wouldn't give to hang out with the two of you in New York! Lucky ladies! I'm glad y'all were able to meet up and hang out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband went through the Bronx on a train I think.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dang V! I didn't even know you had a blob and with a picture of my on it! I love it. I love you. Can you send me that picture?

    ReplyDelete