Saturday, October 24, 2009

Nesting

I'm going through some crazy nesting right now. I actually (gasp!) picked up a copy of Martha Stewart Living yesterday and (double gasp!) enjoyed it!

Although, I have to say that there is nothing that has gotten me glared at more than being the only white person on any given subway car in the Bronx reading the Martha Stewart magazine. Heh.

Anyway, I've been reading that, and Real Simple, and wanting to cook and clean and make crafts and all kinds of fun stuff.

Recipies! I want to make the parsnip bread pudding from Martha's mag... Of course the recipe hasn't been listed on the website yet. Sigh.

Anyway, today Georgia and I are are heading to the new Michaels in Manhattan, and to Whole Foods to buy some yummy dinner ingredients.

Oh, and I'm blowing through my mystery project. Which is cool because then I'll finish up the Featherweight.

2 comments:

  1. haha Martha's team does come up with some great ideas. Whole Foods. *sigh* I miss having access to a good natural foods store... Trader Joe's would be better, but Whole Foods would be awesome too. One more thing I miss about the west coast - they're everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love a bit of Martha! I love her Cookies and Cupcakes cookbooks. I also love watching her boss people around on her TV show. Very amusing!

    x Lauren

    P.S. I'm rather jealous that you live in New York, it must be fantastic!

    ReplyDelete