I have started the first of the tea cozies. Once I got going (as usual) it is zipping by pretty quickly. I'm pleased about that. Starting to knit in the round on DPNs is a little scary, however I only had to rip out once, so that's a major plus. Also, I found that I can't knit through the back loop on the first few rounds of M1s, so there are some lovely (evenly spaced) little holes around the bottom. Ah well. At least it looks nice. Plus the bottom gets two layers, so they probably won't be noticeable at all.
Bruce's sweater (Terry's Pullover)
I'm most of the way through one sleeve, which is great. The other sleeve should go quickly. I'm still having a problem with the transition between knit and purl on the right edge of my ribbing. Just that one stupid stitch. It doesn't matter how hard I yank the sucker down, it is still a little loose. I'm not sure how to fix that problem.
Ella's Cardigan (Featherweight Cardigan)
Still on hold. It's going to take some more gumption to get to the point where I want to complete (what seems like) acres of stockinette in laceweight. Ugh. I'll get there. I promise.
I don't know that I'm going to be posting every day for a while, as I'm kind of madly knitting at the moment. But hopefully I can borrow a work camera and take some pictures in the daylight of my projects in the next few days.
Oh, and of course, I'll announce the winner of the Ysolda drawing tomorrow. :) YAY!