Monday, December 21, 2009

100 Posts!

And to celebrate, some whining about my commute this morning. I shall do it wordlessly:



Lots of knitting done. I finished that one sleeve of Bruce's that I screwed up last week, and started on the second. I'm about a third of the way up the second sleeve. Got quite a bit done this morning, despite the fact that I was dumped off the train I was on at a highly inconvenient stop and had to slog across the bridge above to Manhattan to another train. Yay.

I'm still a little nervous about the whole, attaching sleeves to a raglan sweater knit from the bottom up thing, but we'll see.

I've got lots of knitting time ahead of me (bus trip to DC on Wednesday) and while I'm off for Christmas. Sweet. So happy to be off for the holidays.

1 comment:

  1. I was wondering why you sent me that picture. Ugh. Sorry about the commute, hon!

    ReplyDelete