Thursday, December 10, 2009

Ok. Fine. Just for you, J. (and also J., oh AND you too, J...)

TEA COZY WATCH 2009!

So. I've finished the base of the first tea cozy. Then I started working up the sides and discovered today that I completely ignored the pattern for quite a ways. When I work up the other side, I'm going to have to remember what the hell I did on the first side because yeah. Anyway. I was on crack a little bit. I'm about halfway up the first side. That took me approximately an hour today, so not too shabby.

Here's an in-progress photo:

Ye GODS that Noro is some sexy sexy stuff. Yow.

Anyway, as I was knitting today, the effing yarn broke off in the middle of a row, so I had to unknit. Grr.

I'm thinking this thing should be done by the end of the weekend.

Let's hope that this will suit J's mum. (No, J. not you. The OTHER J. Not that J. either. The one in California. The J. that is married to... J!)

3 comments:

  1. I'm that J! Looks fabu, V! She is going to be SO pleased - she likes you and your family so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And we like her.

    And Poughkeepsie.

    And the way "Poughkeepsie" is spelled.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, your Noro is working up quite nicely! I still need to find a pattern that won't make mine look like yarn vomit.

    ReplyDelete