Tuesday, December 15, 2009

A knitter's work is never done

Especially if you are working on a stockinette stitch sweater for your husband.

Or, you know, you take four months to actually block a project that you completed. In August. (cuz that would be four months and all)

And has been sitting on a shelf for a while.

And you realized that you made it for somebody for a gift that you were supposed to send four months ago.

Heh.



Well, SOMEBODY will be getting this in the mail within the next week or so.

2 comments:

  1. I so love this post. It sounds like my life!

    I'm so happy to tell you that you are the international winner of my giveaway over at fromonemum.blogspot.com!

    Drop me an email at lynfelix@bigpond.com with your contact details and I'll get your package off to you.

    Lyn
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah that sounds just like me too lol.
    And I bet that "someone" will be very happy receiving the knittig!

    ReplyDelete