Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Years Resolutions

I don't usually make resolutions, but I have actual GOALS for next year, so I figure I should actually resolve to do them.

I hereby resolve to:

1. Acquire a digital SLR and learn how to take good, natch, GREAT photos of my knitting for posting on the blog and on Ravelry. I think my mom has the digital SLR thing covered. She said she'd send me one of my father's. Sweet. And poignant. I miss my dad. (He passed away in 2006)

2. Complete six knitted item designs and have them test knitted.

3. Start selling designs on Ravelry. And maybe through my own website. I haven't gotten quite that far yet.

4. Start eating more healthfully. I'm making an effort to be better about it now. Cutting back on alcohol, eating more fruits and veggies, less processed foods. Trying to eat less meat also.

5. Get myself into an employment situation that actively makes me happy. Which will probably mean not being employed by other people. But I'm not sure. I will need to do a lot of soul searching regarding the whole employment thing very soon.



HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
(the font is Georgia, in honor of the kid)
(also, she picked the colors)

No comments:

Post a Comment