Thursday, February 4, 2010

And another...

I've decided that in addition to Coraline, I'm going to knit two other sweaters. Because I'm crazy like that, yo.




First up will be Francis Revisted by Beth Silverstein.



(Picture courstey of Ms. Silverstein's pattern page)



I really want a cowl necked sweater, and I love the seed stitch detailing on this one. It's pretty fancy. I think I'm going to knit it in Cascade 220 in a cream color. I'm envisioning it under my burgundy red velvet blazer during the fall with some jeans and my awesome tan Frye boots. (thank you Bruce!)

And since I've started writing this post, I've completely forgotten what the second sweater was, so I'll have to post about that another time.

I've also come up with a way to work on Bruce's sweater on the subway. The thing that's been stopping me is that it's so heavy I haven't been able to support it while on the subway, and it was killing my hands and wrists. So I came up with a plan to get past that little issue, and will implement it as soon as I'm done with Ella's sweater.


2 comments:

  1. That is a lovely sweater, I would really like one too :-) I add it to my list, thank you for the idea! Looking forward to see Bruce's sweater finished, he better appriciate it - so much work it causes you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frye boots, exotic-necked sweaters...I feel like you're robbing my identity. Keep it up and I'm going to start moisturizing and reading Nora Roberts.

    ReplyDelete