Tuesday, November 3, 2009

A little knitting progress

I knitted some yesterday and it went fairly well. Typing is not so good though. (OUCH)

So I've filled in with some pretty sunrise/sunset pix.

Sunset with the moon over Target in Marble Hill:

And a lovely, but weird sunrise from my subway platform:



Also, Shortly Stitches nominated me for a Gorgeous Blogger Award, which is totally awesome of her. I will have to post on that later today or tomorrow when my poor fingers are more up to typing.
















1 comment:

  1. Lovely......and I've been meaning to ask a favor. wouldya, couldya take a few pics of central park during fall for me? Am I too late?
    I heart the changing leaves everso in central park..........especially when the sky is azure blue with nary a cloud to be seen. The colors of those trees is just awesome!!
    Hope your fingers are ok.
    I'm having feet problems but I think it's just old age!!

    ReplyDelete