I started and finished an entire object yesterday. Granted, it was a hat, and knit out of bulky yarn, but still.
I made an entire hat in one day. I'm still bragging about it to myself.
Shroom (rav link), by Lee Juvan on Knitty (not rav link)
Yarn: Mirasol Sulka (left over from my 103-1 sweater)
Needles: US 9 and 11
Mods: cast on 52 instead of 48 stitches, decreased to 51 when I started the puff rib. Also, added an inch of ribbing and an extra repeat of the puff rib. Made pattern mods to account for slightly smaller gauge of the yarn.
Georgia says this looks like a baker's hat. I kind of agree, however I love it and am not sure I ever want to take it off. It is rather warm, though.
Crappy photos courtesy of my computer's web cam.
Next up, I thinkI'm going to tackle Cherry Fizz (non-rav link) by Kate Gilbert. It's got an intimidatingly long set of instructions. However I have the perfect yarn (Alchemy Migration) in a pinky/purply color.
I also have the Offset Raglan (rav) on the needles and I'm getting close to finishing Ryan's cowl (rav). Only a couple more inches to go.