Started and finished another Shroom hat for Georgia last night, which makes it my fifth finished object for October (probably my last for the month) and my most productive month EVER!
Yarn was Plymouth Baby Alpaca Grande in purple. (It's a really nice yarn, by the way).
Here it is, unmodeled:
The model came home from school (where she apparently was very bad in church...eek!) and threw a massive temper tantrum, at which point I put her down for a nap. She pretty much never throws tantrums unless she's tired, so I figured a rest was in order.
Ooh, breaking news, Georgia woke up in a better mood and consented to model:
And here's the yarn for the Tiny Tea Leaves I'm about to cast on for:
It's Malabrigo Rios (their new superwash yarn) in Archangel.
Anyway, it's for my friend's granddaughter for Christmas. I think it'll be really cute.
That's about all. Today was an "every-word-written-is-like-a-pulled-tooth" day, but I met my goals. However, I don't have much left over for the blog.
I might need a nap too.