- Major work drama for me (which seems to have died a quiet death, thankfully)
- Major workplace drama for my husband (it seems to have all turned out all right in the end).
- Earthquake/tsunami in Japan, making me worried about my mom on the Oregon Coast (she was fine) and bringing to the forefront of my mind some major personal nightmares stemming from when I survived a fairly major natural disaster with my folks. (one that nobody knows about because it happened in an area with less than 1,000 people, and nobody died. Thankfully).
- Stomach virus or something. Not fun. Couldn't even knit. Feh. What use is an illness like that?
- House guests last weekend. That was fun.
- Jenny and her husband visited NYC from Sweden on their way to Virginia (the state) to meet up with another knitting blogger (Sarah, The Student Knitter). I took Jenny on a mini yarn crawl through NYC (we went to Knitty City, Annie & Co and School Products) and we had a blast. And completely forgot to take any pictures
- I've discovered another small medically-related problem which I won't have any conclusive answers on until Tuesday morning of next week.
- Bruce and I actually got to have a date night last night, and we went to see The Fantastiks, which was a really really really good time. Plus, awesome to have a date night.
Alls I wanna do right now is knit.