Monday, February 7, 2011

Primal Picnics

My brilliant and talented husband recently had a short story published in a collection called Primal Picnics, which is now available for order on Amazon!



I'm pretty darned excited about this! Woo hoo!

However, when I say "recent" it means that the book was published recently, although I think he wrote the story three years ago and the publication schedule was pushed back ad nauseum until it was finally released this year.

My hand/wrist/arm still hurt, and I think it is stemming from a shoulder issue. Regardless, I'm taking a few days off from knitting at the moment, and if I'm lax in commenting on everybody's blogs, it doesn't mean I'm not reading. It just means that my stupid hand hurts.

Also, we went to the New Year parade in Chinatown yesterday. I'll save the pix for another post with relatively few words so that I don't have to type too much.

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations! That's so great!
    Hope your wrist is going to be better very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on publishing his story! I hope your hands/shoulder will be O.K. again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to your husband!

    Do take it easy and give your hand a chance to heal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to Bruce!!!
    Yes, you take a break Virginia - you really must look after youself. Looking forward to those pixs :-) But I will be slow on commenting myself theses days, we have sold our cabin and have promised to hand it over within 14 days... Yes, we have lots to do :-) Take care my friend, hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoa B Boy!!! Way to go,..,..,,and I can say I knew you waaaaaay back before BOTH of you got famous!!!!
    Take care, V......give it a rest for a while. All of your talents involve your hands and wrists.....baby them. Show them love!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, hon...can't believe I've gotten so far behind on your blog!

    ReplyDelete