Thursday, September 3, 2009

Ok, so this has nothing to do with knitting...

And everything to do with the city. I was sitting (well, ok, it does have something to do with knitting) and knitting on my lunch break in Bowling Green today. Here's a little visual for you:
So I was sitting here, with a bunch of tourists and some of my fellow New Yorkers on their lunch breaks, and a bunch of nuns started walking around the circle asking for money for St. Joseph's Orphanage.

Right behind them were a bunch of strippers handing out fliers for their club.

All of the ladies involved in this little episode were in black. Some of them were more covered than others.

I gave the nuns a buck. Nothing for the strippers.

1 comment:

  1. Gotta love NYC!! and the adversity...nothing like it!!

    ReplyDelete