Friday, May 21, 2010

Absolutely No Knitting This Week

Knitting and I needed a break from each other.

I have been reading the rest of the Stephanie Plum books (as apparently I needed some brain candy) and last night Georgia and I went to the Yankees Game.



Gorgeous weather. Low 70s (That would be around 22C for my friends that live in sensible countries), sunny, light breeze.

Georgia is my child. She observed the stadium, the game, and then wanted to know what her eating options were.

We lasted until the bottom of the 4th inning, or about 8:30. The really nice thing about going to games is that it's such a short ride home for us on the subway.

More knitting next week. I promise.

4 comments:

  1. If you knew what an amazingly neat shot that is that you got of Wisconsin, you would die!!!
    Pop it with some photoshop filters and bingo.....winning image!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a great time - you daughter is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why does GA's love of Yankee Stadium give me a vague sense of dread?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fellow knitting new yorker here---looks like you had a nice time. My hub and I went to the Yankees/Red Sox game earlier this month. We won, yay!

    ReplyDelete