Saturday, August 20, 2011

Northampton Neckerchief Done

I finished the Northampton Neckerchief (my rav link) yesterday, and it looks faaaaabulous, if I do say so myself.

The details:

Yarn: Berroco Ultra Alpaca Fine in Steel Cut Oats, Boysenberry Mix and Prune Mix
Needle: US 5 - 3.75 mm



Also, I have my internet back up, so I can actually catch up on everybody's blogs!

I'll be casting on for Bruce's sweater and a secret project today that is for a gift for a friend who may or may not read my blog. However, details of it will be on Rav, if anybody is terribly interested.


8 comments:

  1. It's lovely! I like the second photo with the shadow of the shawl on the wall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love the color combination and the lace edging.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the colour combination and the scarf - great photos too

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's perfect! The colors you chose makes it both cheerful and serious looking, you can use it with so many outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Virginia, so beautiful! I LOVE IT! It is so perfect, lovely lovely colors! Hmm is it too late to change my mind about the yarn, I can not live without an exact copy...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Virginia my friend, you are the BEST!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the colors you chose for it! It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I, too, love the colors, but oh! I also love the color names, yum.

    ReplyDelete