Monday, November 2, 2009

Again with the lack of knitting progress

I have been having some pretty awful pains in my right hand since I had that weird twanging feeling in my arm the other day. I thought it was maybe a tendony type problem, but I've realized that I'm having issues in most of my joints right now, so I'm going to chalk it up to a weather change or something.

I could stand to not ever have these problems again. I need to figure this one out. I've been having these issues since I was teenager.


On the positive side of things, we had a great time in Long Island for Halloween. Georgia had a blast, dressing up as a black cat ballerina. She decided to leave off the fairy princess part of the costume.

Walking around a quiet suburban neighborhood was awesome, Georgia got brave enough to ring doorbells by herself (with Mom and Dad nearby) and she had quite a bit of fun.


Here's Georgia and her "Uncle" John (John is actually Bruce's cousin's husband. Uncle will suffice) walking on the docks at East Northport's harbor:
Here's the black cat ballerina herself:






2 comments:

  1. John's also my godfather. Nicely streamlines the whole relationship thing!

    Otherwise, "Bruce's dad's cousin's husband"

    ReplyDelete