Sunday, October 18, 2009

Rhinebeck, the preview...

It is one of the great ironies in the world that in order to attend a festival that involves a great deal of knitting, absolutely no knitting can be done on the festival day.

Also, I saw absolutely NO ONE knitting. Nobody, none, nada.

That said, it was a blast. And one of the coolest things I saw was the parade of people wearing amazingly beautiful hand-knits. It warmed the very cockles of my heart.

I'll post some pics and write a better recap later today when I'm feeling a little bit more alive. Although it might have to wait until tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Isn't that the way ... you somewhere to celebrate something and end up not doing it! Always makes me scratch my head.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I KNOW! It's so strange. I'm still trying to figure that one out.

    ReplyDelete